Order and pay
Bank transfer means that, after entering your order, you choose payment method: pay later. After placing the order you will receive order confirmation by e-mail within one working day. In this e-mail you will find the order information and our international bank account number (IBAN number). Please provide your order number as payment reference. The advantages at a glance:
- Bank transfer is safe and no extra costs involved.
- Please allow three to five business days to book time.
- Upon receipt of your payment we will send you an instant confirmation via e-mail.
- ING Bank Aalten
- No. 126.96.36.1995
- Bic: INGBNL2A
- IBAN: NL05INGB0658179365
PayPal is the safer, easier way to pay online. Pay with your credit card without exposing your credit card number to the merchant. Plus, speed through checkout whenever you shop online. PayPal protects your financial information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems. When you use PayPal, your financial information is not shared with the merchant. Once your payment is complete, you will be emailed a receipt for this transaction. The advantages at a glance:
- Secure: Never reveal your credit card number to the merchant.
- 100% protection against any unauthorised payments sent from your account.
- Every purchase confirmed with an email receipt.
- Convenient: Speed through checkout whenever you shop online.
- Pay with your credit card, debit card or bank account.
- Your choice. No need to re-type your financial information.
At Obelink.co.uk you can pay via your MasterCard or VISA credit card. This is done through an SSL secure server, which sends encrypted credit card information.
- After verification, your order will be sent in 3 to 5 working days.
- Your credit card information is sent secure and not stored.
- No Extra fee for credit card use.
For credit card payments Obelink.co.uk does not pay fees. This applies to all credit cards that we support both MasterCard, VISA.